So first of all let’s light up a small candle because this is my 250th blogpost on La Vie Fleurit. I feel that with every party you should put some extra effort in it and so I did! In addition I feel make-up is really important when you go out to celebrate and what better way to do something extra than to vary with your eyeliner. Especially hot this season are coloured and graphic dessins, so get busy, get to work and start experimenting!!!
Here are some tips and tricks on how to make it work;
- Start with applying a skin coloured foundation, this way your eyeliner will last longer.
- Apply a light coloured eye shadow as basis if you use dark coloured eyeliner.
- Start to draw your line above your eyelashes from the outside to the inside of your eye, this way your line will never become too long.
- If you’re not familiar with applying eyeliner, try to find an eyeliner with a hard pointed brush instead of a loose brush.
- End your eyeliner line with an upward facing outer point at the outside of your eye, this way you’ll look happier.
- To make your eyes look bigger apply lots of mascara and draw a line on your inner eyelid with a white eye pencil.
- This season colours are HOT, so you should definitely try other colours than black as well.
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO EXPERIMENT (but never try something new when you’re in a rush or when you’re about to hit a night on the town! In case you might fail and should start over again ;))
All these photos were derived from MAC Cosmetics & via La Vie Fleurit's Pinterest
Wow,this post is so amazing.*__*
I like your pretty blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa
Nice! thanks for sharing this!:D
Post a Comment